Xiaomi Mi mix is the most popular biggest smart phone and also the phone which is on high trend now as there is the effort to eliminate the bezel or frame which surrounds the phone’s display.
The main goal and the intention of this are to create the feeling that you are just holding the screen in your hand which is just a lite and a smooth feeling. This Mi Mix was one of the very first phones to come out with nary a bezel at all.
The Mi mix 2 has been designed with the 7 series aluminum frame and the ceramic body which gives you the posh look of it. That drive forced Xiaomi to make some of the creative unique design decisions like a standard earpiece for a fancy piezoelectric version.
In Brief about the Mi Mix 2
It is been provided with the high-end variant which has a gold plated ring around the rear camera sensor. On the right edge, you can find the ceramic made power button and the volume rocker.
The ceramic body which is on the rear has curved on to all the four edges.The original MI Mix had bought up with a 6.4-inch display and the Mi Mix 2 is slightly smaller that is 5.99-inch display.
It is provided with full HD resolution of 2160×1080 pixels and then offers longer 18:9 aspect ratio.The display itself is just bright and vibrant LCD panel with the wide color gamut.
Check out the Best keyboard Apps for IOS devices.
It is also been provided with the notification light and also other electronics which is necessary to power the panel. As the Xiaomi’s is a flagship phone, just the display is not the high-end feature on the Mi Mix 2. Speaking about the internal things inside
- The device is provided with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 835 processor.
- 6GB of RAM and either 64, 128 or 256 GB of the storage.
- The functionality of the Mix 2 is just snappy.
- It is been offered with the battery back up of 3400mAh. Battery.
- The Mix 2 is the legitimately a premium device.
The special edition model brings something more
- It just doesn’t have the ceramic back but it is provided with the complete ceramic unibody.
- It is a really great achievement as the standard model’s metal frame is a quite easier to grip in my experience.
- Both of those versions are just serious fingerprint magnets.
Even if Mi Mix 2 has a lot of features but still there is something which it lacks as there are few things which it does not have they are
- It doesn’t have the rated water resistant.
- It just has the standard single lens camera instead of having the dual rear camera set up.
- This Mi Mix is not given with a headphone jack or the wireless charging.
- The Mi mix is been provided with the MIUI 9 which is actually based on the Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
But still ignoring all these things the Mi Mix 2 has given you a lot of things which is best.