Snapsave App for Snapchat is a ‘Save & Screenshot’ app that enables people on Snapchat to save the photos while not notifying the user that the user has saved it. If you are looking for an app, which can Bypass In-App purchases in IOS then you can try iap cracker.
Another note-able feature is that this app allows the user to view other people’s snaps as many as times possible. ‘SNAPSAVE for Snapchat’ is a replacement app for the most popularly used temporary photo sharing a social network.
Initially, it was available in Google Play Store and now it has become ‘UNAVAILABLE’ on Google store. However, it is available on iOS as of yet.
Features of Snapsave App
- It is the most interesting and an acceptable app by viewers as it lets them view photos or videos more than once.
- The app is easier to download if a person downloads Snapchat account and access SNAPSAVE through it.
- This has slight exceptions considerable to the original app.
- The feature of clicking good pictures through the camera by flipping sides and constantly pressing the ‘Camera’ button will take the app in video mode.
- There are options to set the duration as well as the option to send it to ‘My Story’ and then hand write what you wish and share amongst friends or followers.
- While others sending a particular video or photos has no restrictions on the viewing time.
- The option of screenshots without the awareness of the friends on your list.
- If you wish for your friends to be notified, by merely tapping on the smiley face icon to the bottom right.
- To save the snap chat, however, there is a download button icon on the bottom left.
- Stories, however, work similarly except the user is generally notified and saved to ‘STORIES’ folder in the gallery.
- Simple means of an interface.
- Easy to use.
- Doesn’t need any root access.
However, the options to pick a certain filter in the pictures clicked seems restricted. Also while typing a message after clicking a picture could be improvised as the text I out do not auto space automatically thus separate means of manual typing is required.
READ ALSO: How to Fix DNS Probe Finished No Internet Error
However to download and install the app, one must change his/her Settings to ‘Unknown Sources’ for Android devices.
- Provides the option to save videos and photos.
- Screenshot can be taken on user’s Snapchats without their awareness
- Not available on Google Play. Direct Download method is required.
- Missing Snapchat filters.
- Text Input on chat screen could be improved.
SNAPSAVE is an Android app that basically is an alternative option for Snapchat that enables one to save snaps on your phone. It requires no root access and can be directly downloaded for free of cost.
One more smart feature is that Snapchat deletes its messages, videos and pictures within a duration of time but SNAPSAVE has the ability to easily store all these on your mobile.
Installation of Snapsave
- To install SNAPSAVE one should download the APK file to the Android device or download it on the desktop and transfer it to the phone.
- Got to <Settings> < Security> and check the <Unknown Sources> box.
- It would show that the APK file is visible.
- The APK file shows the Snap Save APK file on the phone’s device.
- Agree to any sort of prompt that appears and SNAPSAVE is ready to be used.
How to use SnapSave?
- SNAPSAVE is not affiliated with Snapchat Inc and its usage might village the terms and conditions of Snapchat, thus proper login into the Snapchat account is important.
- The user can login into the Snapchat account through SNAPSAVE using Snapchat information.
- Both the apps will not be accessed simultaneously. As the user opens one app it leads to the log out of the other account at the same moment.
- If the user has opened a snap using the official Snapchat app, you can no lover save the snap using Snapsave.
- There is no reliable official site for this app and is basically endorsed by Snapchat.
Few other apps that enable to Save photos and videos securely, such as:-
- SnapBox – it is used on both Android and iOS platforms. It has a user-friendly interface and navigation. Snapbox is recommended for IOS users and it helps you to download videos & photos.
- SaveMySnaps – This is not merely saving photos or videos but it can also download and save ‘Snapchat Story Saving App’. There is also the availability of built-in photo edition. It is available only for Android.
- Casper – it is only available for Android users. It also perfects to send images or videos from your device gallery to Snapchat users. It has more built-in stickers making it more fun to chat with friends.
- SnapCrack – It is a free Snapchat Saver app for iOS but also a paid version is available. The paid version is available for $4.99.
- Snapchat Saver – It is one of the oldest Snapchat saver app that is currently available only for Android devices. You can save snap chat stories which consist of photos & videos also.
Here is a video tutorial on How to secretly save snap chat images & videos.
If you are looking for a detailed guide on How to save Snapchat videos, images & stories, you can check that. It is mandatory to open it through the SNAPSAVE account or else the Snap would not be available for download.
It is absolutely free of cost for Download.