The sharp is bought up with its latest bezel-less smart phone which is known as the Aquos S2 now in China, this was announced earlier.
Sharp is a Japanese company that designs & manufactures electronic devices and was founded in 1912 in Tokyo, Japan by Tokuji Hayakawa. At present, its third biggest phone brand in the Japanese market.
So now in recent times that is 2017 most of the companies are launching their first Bezel-less smart phone, and coming to this Aquos S2, it is Sharp’s 25th smart phone which has been featured the full-screen display.
About the device
- This comes with the unique metal frame and the glossy finish body.
- The color available for Aquos S2 is Black, White, Blue & Mint Blue.
- This device runs with latest Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box.
- With that, it has the in-house smile UX UI which is laid on the top.
Another thing all should know is the company is also providing you the RoboS AI which was introduced first with Sharp’s RoBoHon which was launched in 2016 that is in Japan.
- The Aquos S2 comes with the 5.5 Inch from the display which provides you the Full HD + (20140 x 1080 pixels) resolution.
- It comes with the 550 nits of brightness.
This Aquos S2 offers you with 2 different variants powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 and the Snapdragon 660 processors.
- The high-end variant provides you with the Snapdragon 660 processor which uses the custom Kryo cores.
- It is been built using the 14nm architecture.
- Some of the other variants do include the Snapdragon 630 processor which uses the Cortex- A53 cores.
And then coming to Snap dragon 630 powered variant which provides you the 4GB Ram and 64GB of the internal storage memory, then comes the Snapdragon 660 powered different variant packs of 6GB RAM and then 128 GB of the Internal storage which can be a very cool thing for you.
It does come with a micro SD card slot for the expansion of the storage in the future.
So this one is with the dual camera setup which comes with 12MP and 8MP sensors which offer you f/1.75 aperture and the PDAF, and these dual sensors are placed vertically which is already been leaked in the iphone 8 renders.
For the crazy selfies, you want to take there is also an 8MP sensor on the front with f/2.0 aperture.
It comes with an amazing battery backup that is 3.020 mAh which is the non-removable battery, which supports the 5V/2A which is really faster charging with the USB port. Speaking about the measurements it is 141.8 x 72.04 x 7.9mm and it weighs around 140 grams.
The Sharp Aquos S2 is known as the world’s narrowest fingerprint sensor. It has been integrated exactly into the home button which is been placed right beneath the screen display.
Brief about the connectivity options it comes with the 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and even the USB Type C – Port isn’t this cool for you.
The volume rocker and the power button both are placed exactly on the right edge of the device.
The 4GB RAM version will cost you around 2499 Yuan, the high-end variant with 6GB will cost you around 3499 Yuan.
You can go through full list of specifications & more info on their official website here ->> Sharp Website