If you are confused with which device to buy between GS5 and Xiaomi Mi then you are at the right place as you get your answer here.
Well, that’s not a tough thing to decide. One of the top brands which are been on top and everyone’s dream is the “Xiaomi” and the reason for its popularity is the value for the money Redmi phones.
Xiaomi has launched their Redmi note 3 along with the Redmi 3S and the Redmi 3S Prime which is been taken the company to the top in the Smart phones market of India.
The Moto and the Xiaomi are rapidly coming up with their top devices under 20K price segment which is the reason behind grabbing our attention there.
Let me give you an example if the Redmi note 4 and the Moto G5 plus has been designed with the similar specifications but when you compare there the moto is been favored as we all know that the stock of the Android experience on their phones. It depends as both of them are the very good competitor for each other.
Check out the Sites like Rainierland ->> Rainierland Alternatives
Apart from all the other comparisons both of these phones have a similar feature “Dual Camera Setup” which will provoke you much to compare moto g5s and the Xiaomi Mi A1.
Let me brief you in detail with the reviews
- Moto G5S has been designed incredibly.
- The MI A1 sports a completely unique design when compared to the existing Xiaomi phones.
- The thinness of MI A1 can make you feel much better when you hold it in your hand.
- Here the finger print sensor is just amazing, as it is much convenient.
- The G5S plus has the fantastic onscreen navigation buttons which you would love.
- Both the phones run on Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 paired.
- It is provided with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of the internal storage.
- Speaking about the performance, I personally noticed that a little difference in the app launch speed wherein I found that G5S plus was slightly faster when compared to Xiaomi while opening the apps.
- The major difference which that I mentioned here is the support for expandable memory where the G5S plus has two times more storage via micro sd when we compared with A1.
- So at this point, you may feel Moto G5 plus is better.
Screen Size and the Display
- Both the phones have the similar screen size of 5.5-inch full hd display.
- The only difference you can notice is the technology where G5S plus have the standard IPS display and this MI A1 is featured with LTPS IPS display.
- MI A1 is been provided with the battery back up of 3080 MAH Battery back up and G5S plus is provided the battery back up of 3000 MAH, Both have almost the same capacity.
- In moto G5S plus 20min of the internet, surfing will consume around 4% of battery, 20min of videos streaming will consume 4% of battery and then 30min of the gaming will consume 8% of battery.
- In MI A1 20min of internet surfing will consume 2% of battery and 20min of video streaming will consume 3% of battery, 30min of gaming consume 7% of battery.
Finally which one you want to buy???
The MI A1 will cost you around 14,999 and moto G5S will cost you around 15,999. It is almost the same price as the difference is just 1000. So you can go ahead with your choices.