The New Pixel 2 and the Pixel 2 XL phones which are the first ever phone the google has been designed the Android handsets which are really amazing. The Pixel 2 and the Pixel 2 Xl both of the devices look sharp, minimal and completely sport.
The Google company says that it is one of the best mobile cameras currently in the market. If you are an iphone user who is already fed up with the IOS device and looking for a simple, cleaner and the Bloatware free android phone.
So in order to make your decision quite easier we have the best and the worst qualities of the new pixel and the pixel 2 XL in order to analyze the cost-benefit even more easier.
Featured Camera of the Pixel 2 and the Pixel 2 XL which is provided with the same Stellar camera
The Pixel 2 and the Pixel 2 XL which is been provided with the same single lens setup.
The google has decided to only differentiate it’s pricier XL version with the provided larger screen and the bigger battery.
The company is also bought up with the same photo tricks which you will be getting with the dual camera iphone 8 plus/iphone X.
Here you get that feature of the background blurring bokeh effect on both the front facing and the rear-facing camera on the pixel 2 phones.
Display and Microphone
- The google is now bringing the always-on display back with it’s provided pixel 2 devices, with one near twist.
- The Google’s always- on screen is also always listening to music to tag.
- On top of being able to display the notifications and time at a glance and then remain primed for the “OK Google” voice command.
- This Pixel 2 will also listen to any ambient music playing which it can try and then identify on the fly.
- This can also be the huge plus for the Shazam lovers, as the biggest pain in using the music tagging software in order to make sure you can deploy it fast enough to catch and then identifiable snippet of the song playing before it’s gone for the good.
Drawbacks of the Pixel 2 and the Pixel 2 XL
- As we all know Pixel 2 is $649 and then Pixel XL 2 is $849, but both of them sport the same exact camera.
- Even the software and the hardware benefits in that are same for both of them.
- So that means you are paying $200 extra just for the device which has the larger screen and comparatively a bigger battery.
- This is a few double edges sword as we can never tell that it is a better camera and it cannot be in the list of your benefits especially when you are deciding which one to opt for.
Specifications of the Pixel 2 and the Pixel 2 XL
Pixel 2 AMOLED display which is not that vibrant but for the pixel 2 it is the LG made poled display.
Both of the phones have been provided with the Snapdragon 835s.
It is been offered with 4GB of RAM.
The provided storage is about 64GB and 128 GB storage standard.
Check out the Best GBA Emulators for Android & PC devices
It is with the single rear 12MP camera with OIS.
The best part is they are waterproof but another thing is it is not provided with the headphone jack.
It doesn’t have the wireless charging but still, the sides can be squeezed in order to activate the google assistant. and It ships with the Android 8.0
The pixel 2 and the pixel xl 2 will be available in three color options and two color options respectively.
It has an embedded eSIM.
Pixel 2 will be available from October 19th, 2017 and Pixel 2 XL will be from November