The idea of string our favorite songs in storage is long gone. It’s the age of streaming music from different apps. There are a lot of free and premium services available right now, by which we can hear to our favorite music anytime we want. In this post, we’re going to discuss the best music streaming apps for Android & iPhone, read on
- 1 3 Best Music Streaming Apps for Both Android & IOS
- 1.1 Spotify Streaming App
- 1.2 Pandora – Best Streaming app
- 1.3 Slacker -A Streaming app
- 1.4 Conclusion
3 Best Music Streaming Apps for Both Android & IOS
So, here we have listed out 3 best apps to stream music which are available for both android & IOS. we have also mentioned details steps on how to install the app and also advantages & disadvantages.
Spotify Streaming App
Spotify in currently the great option for you as well on your demand for the streaming music service. It has the advantage, the users, as well the list to back up that request. It is really the best music streaming apps for Android & iPhone right now.
An excellent idea to share what you’re listening to including friends is Spotify. Spotify is Connect with Facebook as well the app will share what you’ve been listening to. If you are like me, as well listen to far too many Britney Spears, you can hold your choices private. Access whole libraries of your favorite artists, or find playlists based on your mood. It is unchangeable to use Spotify on your computer, but you will pay $12.99 for a month if you want to use Spotify on your phone including getting rid of ads. Favorite some music and you can find it in Your Music.
It is unchangeable to use Spotify on your computer, but you will pay $12.99 for a month if you want to use Spotify on your phone including getting rid of ads. Favorite some music and you can find it in Your Music.
Step for install Spotify in your iPhone device
- Open iTunes on your Pc / Mac, then go to your account and sign in.
- Now Go to the end of the Store, you see the Circle Flag of the country you previously have an account with. Click on the flag & change it to the USA.
- Now you are in USA store. This is an important process(if you avoid this then you have to face some trouble in your process). find the Spotify app and click on download. Pop up the window which asking for your account. Click on create new “Apple ID”.
- It requires another email ID. Which was not similar to your regular account.
- For payment method selects NOE from the option. But your will need real USA address for Registration.
- Apple will send verification mail on your registered account.
- With account create, your can download the Spotify app. You can use in on your iTunes desktop as well on the device. Just go to setting–>Itunes and app store–> Apple ID–> Sing out, sing with USA account and download the app.
Step for Install Spotify Android Device
- From the Android phone web browser, just go to m.spotify.com
- The side will identify your device model. if the browser finds the wrong one, your have to select manually.
- The choice the option to go to the Play Store to install the Spotify. (this option is available for particular countries). Download the APK file from here for direct installation, if you prefer that.
- And that’s it!!! Now you have unlimited streaming of music on your Android phone as well Tablet.
- Bigger library unlimited music streaming
- Awesome interface for the user.
- Excellent quality 230 bps
- Compatible iPod, iPhone android, and windows
- Offline mode is there
- Beautiful social media tools, free mobile service.
- Login is done throw Mail or Facebook if you log in with both it shows the trouble with music list.
Pandora – Best Streaming app
Pandora is a commonly used music streaming service. It does an excellent job recommending songs with has great customizable choices. It also gives the lyrics to each song. Pandora’s downfall is that it only provides so many skips per hour with the free version plus there is no rewind or repeat function. Pandora is free with unlimited music including ads
Pandora’s downfall is that it only provides so many skips per hour with the free version plus there is no rewind or repeat function. Pandora is free with unlimited music including ads
How to use Pandora on your iPhone
- Sign in, Enter your Username and Password, which is registered with the Pandora.
- If you forget the password tap on FORGOT PASSWORD?
- You will receive the password reset mail on your account
- Create a New Account
- Create a Station
- Go to Station List. Tap the plus icon which top side, or drag the list or Tap the name of song or artist in the search box.
- Add Variety. Add variety song, tap the small thumb icon in the upper right edge to observe your Station Details.
- View Recently Played Tracks.
- Touch the Thumbs Icon in the right corner of the screen. Under the History section, scroll through your recently-played songs to see album art, artist, track, and information.
How to Install Pandora in Android
- Search for the Pandora in Play Store and the install the app.
- Type user name and Password
- Tap create the new section.
- Type band, or song you like and then select it from the list
- Songs related to the station you planned will start playing
- Supports Mac, PC, iOS, Android, PS3, PSP, PS Vita, Blue-Ray players, and TVs
- Show lyrics to every song
- Rate songs available (thumbs up or down) which help prepare next songs suggested
- Pandora Premiers enables listeners to reach albums that haven’t been published from a variety of different artists
- Clean audio quality, 192Kbps for Pandora One
- No repeat and rewind option is available
- Skip so many musics
- Only 1 million songs are available in Pandora library.
Slacker -A Streaming app
Slacker allows a library of over 12 million songs, which is low compared to its opponents but is still a great part of tunes. Only the premium subscription provides you the opportunity to play songs on demand as other services do. One of Slacker’s perks is it offers various ways to discover music: Slacker Stations are sort stations. The interface is extinction particular plus the audio is decent still there are artist biographies with lyrics for each song, which is moderately significant. My Music contains Playlist,
The interface is extinction particular plus the audio is decent still there are artist biographies with lyrics for each song, which is moderately significant. My Music contains Playlist, Custom stations and Recently played stations
- Free version is better if just want to listen to music
- Support with iPod, iTune, Ipad, Android
- Offline mode is available
- Clean audio with 128kbps.
- Includes artist history with lyrics
- Full access to single song is available only on premium service, but it offers small selection as compared to Spotify
- Offiline mode is only for premium subscribers.
- It has an average interface
We hope you guys liked this, that was the list of best music streaming apps for Android & iPhone. If we missed anything, feel free to comment in!